Last Posted: Mar 02, 2018
- Tumor PIK3CA Genotype and Prognosis in Early-Stage Breast Cancer: A Pooled Analysis of Individual Patient Data.
Zardavas Dimitrios et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Feb JCO2017748301
- Family History Increases Breast Cancer Risk Even in Older Women: Weighing Screening Options
Georgetown Medical Center, Feb, 2018
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe in Women With a BRCA Mutation?: A Systematic Review of the Contemporary Literature.
Birrer Nicole et al. American journal of clinical oncology 2018 Mar 41(3) 313-315
- Personalized cancer screening: helping primary care rise to the challenge.
Selby Kevin et al. Public health reviews 2018 394
- Screening of over 1000 Indian patients with breast and/or ovarian cancer with a multi-gene panel: prevalence of BRCA1/2 and non-BRCA mutations.
Singh Jaya et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Feb
- The experience of women carriers of BRCA mutations following risk-reducing surgery: A cultural perspective.
Mahat-Shamir Michal et al. Health care for women international 2017 Apr 38(4) 344-360
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario