Last Posted: Mar 10, 2018
- Contribution of MTHFR gene variants in lupus related subclinical atherosclerosis.
Giannelou Maira, et al. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2018 2
- Polymorphisms in CYP450 Genes and the Therapeutic Effect of Atorvastatin on Ischemic Stroke: A Retrospective Cohort Study in Chinese Population.
Peng Chen, et al. Clinical therapeutics 2018 2
- Awareness and Misconceptions of Breast Cancer Risk Factors Among Laypersons and Physicians.
Morère Jean-François et al. Current oncology reports 2018 Mar 20(Suppl 1) 15
- Should public health leaders get on the genomics train?
CM McBride, OUP blog, Feb 2018
- World's largest family tree reveals environment's influence on lifespan
EC Hayden, Nature News, Mar 1, 2018
- TNF promoter polymorphisms are associated with genetic susceptibility in COPD secondary to tobacco smoking and biomass burning.
Reséndiz-Hernández Juan Manuel, et al. International journal of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 2018 0 627-637