Last Posted: Mar 16, 2018
- Clinical and Genetic Risk Factors for Adverse Metabolic Outcomes in North American Testicular Cancer Survivors.
Zaid Mohammad Abu, et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2018 3 (3) 257-265
- High Blood Pressure & Kidney Disease
- High Rates of Positive Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Screening Among Newborns with Severe Intestinal Failure.
Fullerton Brenna S et al. JPEN. Journal of parenteral and enteral nutrition 2018 Jan 42(1) 239-246
- Plan Healthy Meals
March is Nutrition Awareness Month
- The Evolving Role of Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Use among Adults in the Age of Personalized Nutrition.
Blumberg Jeffrey B et al. Nutrients 2018 Feb 10(2)
- A circadian rhythm-related MTNR1B genetic variant modulates the effect of weight-loss diets on changes in adiposity and body composition: the POUNDS Lost trial.
Goni Leticia, et al. European journal of nutrition 2018 3