From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- A Knowledge-based System for Intelligent Support in Pharmacogenomics Evidence Assessment: Ontology-driven Evidence Representation and Retrieval.
Lee Chia-Ju et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2017 2017175-184
- Assessing the quality of published genetic association studies in meta-analyses: the quality of genetic studies (Q-Genie) tool.
Sohani Zahra N et al. BMC Genet. 2015 16(1) 50
- RADB: a database of rheumatoid arthritis-related polymorphisms.
Zhang R, et al. Database : the journal of biological databases and curation 2014 9
- DriverDB: an exome sequencing database for cancer driver gene identification.
Cheng WC, et al. Nucleic acids research 2014 1 (Database issue) Database issue
- Significance analysis of prognostic signatures.
Beck AH, et al. PLoS computational biology 2013 1 (1) 1