From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- SNP-mediated disruption of CTCF binding at the IFITM3 promoter is associated with risk of severe influenza in humans.
Allen E Kaitlynn et al. Nature medicine 2017 Aug 23(8) 975-983
- Neuraminidase-based recombinant virus-like particles protect against lethal avian influenza A(H5N1) virus infection in ferrets.
Smith Gale E et al. Virology 2017 Jun 50990-97
- Measuring influenza laboratory capacity: use of a tool to measure improvements.
Kennedy Pam et al. BMC infectious diseases 2017 Jun 17(1) 431
- Molecular characterization of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infections in two rural populations of Thailand from 2009-2012.
Whistler Toni et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 May
- Molecular epidemiology of influenza A(H1N1)PDM09 hemagglutinin gene circulating in São Paulo State , Brazil: 2016 anticipated influenza season.
Santos Katia Corrêa de Oliveira et al. Revista do Instituto de Medicina Tropical de Sao Paulo 2017 Apr 59e9