In June 2017, the Catch-up Immunization Tool was updated to follow the 2017 Catch-up immunization schedule for children ages birth through 6 years.
In October 2017, the tool will cover children ages birth through 18 years. The tool will then follow both the 2017 child and the Preteens and Teens immunization schedules.
Using this tool, you can…
- Enter, update, or modify a child’s vaccination history.
- Load a previously saved vaccination history.
- Generate an accelerated vaccine schedule (to schedule immunizations as soon as possible). Useful when need to travel or due to disease outbreak.
- Save a child’s vaccination history to your computer for future use.
- Print a vaccination schedule.