From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Novel influenza A viruses and pandemic threats.
Uyeki Timothy M et al. Lancet (London, England) 2017 Jun (10085) 2172-2174
- Neuraminidase-based recombinant virus-like particles protect against lethal avian influenza A(H5N1) virus infection in ferrets.
Smith Gale E et al. Virology 2017 Jun 50990-97
- Measuring influenza laboratory capacity: use of a tool to measure improvements.
Kennedy Pam et al. BMC infectious diseases 2017 Jun 17(1) 431
- Molecular epidemiology of influenza A(H1N1)PDM09 hemagglutinin gene circulating in São Paulo State , Brazil: 2016 anticipated influenza season.
Santos Katia Corrêa de Oliveira et al. Revista do Instituto de Medicina Tropical de Sao Paulo 2017 Apr 59e9
- Increase in Human Infections with Avian Influenza A(H7N9) Virus During the Fifth Epidemic - China, October 2016-February 2017.
Iuliano A Danielle et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 Mar (9) 254-255