Make the case: build business partnerships to prevent child abuse and neglect.
Making the Case: Engaging Businesses is a free online resource that explains how you and your community can work with the business sector to assure safe, stable, nurturing relationships, and environments for all children and families.
Learn how to communicate the important role businesses have in helping stop child abuse and neglect before they start.
What the Resource Covers
This resource guides efforts to build and sustain strategic partnerships between public health and your business community to improve the well-being of all children and families. You’ll learn:
- How to talk about child abuse and neglect
- Ways businesses can help prevent this problem
- Benefits to partnering with businesses
- Skills for developing business partnerships
- Roles businesses play in public health
Get steps today to build relationships with your business community to stop child abuse and neglect before they start.
Who this Resource is for
Making the Case: Engaging Businesses is intended for:
- Public health practitioners
- Violence prevention professionals
You can help create neighborhoods and communities where every child thrives by partnering with businesses in child abuse prevention efforts.