Last Posted: Aug 05, 2017
- Calculated risk: a new single-nucleotide polymorphism linked to severe influenza disease.
Eisfeld Amie J et al. Nature medicine 2017 Aug (8) 911-912
- SNP-mediated disruption of CTCF binding at the IFITM3 promoter is associated with risk of severe influenza in humans.
Allen E Kaitlynn et al. Nature medicine 2017 Aug (8) 975-983
- Virulence of an H5N8 highly pathogenic avian influenza is enhanced by the amino acid substitutions PB2 E627K and HA A149V.
Wu Haibo et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Jul 347-354
- Epidemiology, Evolution, and Pathogenesis of H7N9 Influenza Viruses in Five Epidemic Waves since 2013 in China.
Su Shuo et al. Trends in microbiology 2017 Jul
- Neuraminidase-based recombinant virus-like particles protect against lethal avian influenza A(H5N1) virus infection in ferrets.
Smith Gale E et al. Virology 2017 Sep 90-97
- Genetic Diversity of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A(H5N8/H5N5) Viruses in Italy, 2016-17.
Fusaro Alice et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Sep (9)
- Lineage Specific Epitope Profiles for HPAI H5 Pre-Pandemic Vaccine Selection and Evaluation.
Qiu Xueting et al. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 2017 Jul
- Reverse Genetics of Influenza B Viruses.
Nogales Aitor et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2017 205-238
- SNP-mediated disruption of CTCF binding at the IFITM3 promoter is associated with risk of severe influenza in humans
EK ALlen et al, Nature Medicine, July 17, 2017
- Can we beat influenza?
Zhang W, Webster RG. Science, Jul 13, 2017.
- Viral outbreaks involve destabilized viruses: evidence from Ebola, Influenza and Zika
Aris-Brosou S, et al. bioRxiv, Jun 26, 2017.
- Changes in genetically drifted H3N2 influenza A viruses and vaccine effectiveness in adults 65 years and older during the 2016/17 season in Denmark.
Trebbien Ramona et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2017 Jun 1-7
- Long Single-Molecule Reads Can Resolve the Complexity of the Influenza Virus Composed of Rare, Closely Related Mutant Variants.
Artyomenko Alexander et al. Journal of computational biology : a journal of computational molecular cell biology 2017 Jun (6) 558-570
- Novel influenza A viruses and pandemic threats.
Uyeki Timothy M et al. Lancet (London, England) 2017 Jun (10085) 2172-2174
- A novel immune biomarker IFI27 discriminates between influenza and bacteria in patients with suspected respiratory infection.
Tang Benjamin M et al. The European respiratory journal 2017 Jun (6)
- Parallel evolution of influenza across multiple spatiotemporal scales.
Xue Katherine S et al. eLife 2017 Jun