Last Posted: Aug 05, 2017
- BRCA population screening for predicting breast cancer: for or against?
G Lippi et al, Ann Trans Med, July 2017
- "I've just never gotten around to doing it": Men's approaches to managing BRCA-related cancer risks.
Rauscher Emily A et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Jul
- FDA Approval Summary: Rucaparib for the treatment of patients with deleterious BRCA mutation-associated advanced ovarian cancer.
Balasubramaniam Sanjeeve et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul
- The risk of unjustified BRCA testing after the "Angelina Jolie effect": how can we save (laboratory) medicine from the Internet?
Lippi Giuseppe et al. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine 2017 Jul
- A comparative study of germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation screening methods in use in 20 European clinical diagnostic laboratories.
Ellison Gillian et al. British journal of cancer 2017 Jul
- Genetic Counselling, BRCA1/2 Status and Clinico-pathologic Characteristics of Patients with Ovarian Cancer before 50 Years of Age.
Cvelbar Mirjam et al. Radiology and oncology 2017 Jun 51(2) 187-194
- High incidence of germline BRCA mutation in patients with ER low-positive/PR low-positive/HER-2 neu negative tumors.
Sanford Rachel A et al. Cancer 2015 Oct 121(19) 3422-7
- I wish we'd known sooner about BRCA gene mutations
BC Selling, blog post, Ovarian Cancer UK, 2017
- Innovative practice model to optimize resource utilization and improve access to care for high-risk and BRCA+ patients.
Head Linden et al. Canadian journal of surgery. Journal canadien de chirurgie 2017 Feb 60(1) 37-44
- Why I Asked My Mom to Undergo Genetic Testing After Her Ovarian Cancer Diagnosis
L Rezende, FORCE blog post, July 25, 2017
- Data sharing as a national quality improvement program: reporting on BRCA1 and BRCA2 variant-interpretation comparisons through the Canadian Open Genetics Repository (COGR).
Lebo Matthew S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jul
- Genetic Predisposition to Breast Cancer Due to Mutations Other Than BRCA1 and BRCA2 Founder Alleles Among Ashkenazi Jewish Women
T Walsh et al, JAMA Oncology, July 20, 2017
- Study sheds light on the 'other' breast cancer genes
J Howard, CNN, July 21, 2017
- Cost Effectiveness of Risk-Reducing Mastectomy versus Surveillance in BRCA Mutation Carriers with a History of Ovarian Cancer.
Gamble Charlotte et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2017 Jul
- Cost-effectiveness of population based BRCA testing with varying Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
Manchanda Ranjit et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Jul
- Large Study Verifies Cancer Risk for Women Carrying BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutations
NCI, July 112, 2017