From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Application of pharmacogenomics to investigate adverse drug reactions to the disease-modifying treatments for multiple sclerosis: a case-control study protocol for dimethyl fumarate-induced lymphopenia.
Kowalec Kaarina et al. BMJ open 2017 Jun 7(5) e016276
- The genetic basis of antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapy: A pharmacogenetic review of newer antiplatelets (clopidogrel, prasugrel and ticagrelor) and anticoagulants (dabigatran, rivaroxaban, apixaban and edoxaban).
O'Connor Cormac T et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2017 Jun
- All Scientific Hands on Deck to End the Opioid Crisis
N Volkov and F Collins, NIH Blog, May 31, 2017
- Pharmacogenomics for personalized pain medicine.
Ko Tai-Ming et al. Acta anaesthesiologica Taiwanica : official journal of the Taiwan Society of Anesthesiologists 2016 Mar 54(1) 24-30
- Tramadol Therapy and CYP2D6 Genotype
L Dean, NCBI 2015