Last Posted: Jun 01, 2017
- A Family History Questionnaire Sent to Patients Prior to Colonoscopy Enhances Genetic Counseling For Hereditary Colorectal Cancer.
Kessels Koen et al. Journal of digestive diseases 2017 May
- Genetics of inflammatory bowel disease: beyond NOD2.
Mirkov Maša Umicevic et al. The lancet. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2017 Mar 2(3) 224-234
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): What Is It?
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- The genetic background of inflammatory bowel disease: from correlation to causality.
Uniken Venema Werna Tc et al. The Journal of pathology 2017 Jan (2) 146-158
- Genetic risk variants as therapeutic targets for Crohn's disease.
Gabbani Tommaso et al. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets 2017 Apr 21(4) 381-390
- Pharmacogenetics of immunosuppressants: State of the art and clinical implementation - recommendations from the French National Network of Pharmacogenetics (RNPGx).
Woillard Jean-Baptiste et al. Therapie 2017 Jan
- Molecular Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Young Patients With Colorectal Adenomas.
Mendelsohn Robin B et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2017 Feb
- Dynamics of the human gut microbiome in inflammatory bowel disease.
Halfvarson Jonas et al. Nature microbiology 2017 Feb 17004
- Dynamics of the human gut microbiome in inflammatory bowel disease
J Halfvarson et al, Nature Microbiology, February 2017
- A Disease-Associated Microbial and Metabolomics State in Relatives of Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients.
Jacobs Jonathan P et al. Cellular and molecular gastroenterology and hepatology 2016 Nov (6) 750-766
- Modeling the prevention of colorectal cancer from the combined impact of host and behavioral risk factors.
Frampton Matthew et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Aug
- Dysbiosis, inflammation, and response to treatment: a longitudinal study of pediatric subjects with newly diagnosed inflammatory bowel disease.
Shaw Kelly A et al. Genome medicine 2016 (1) 75
- Microbiome profiling of drinking water in relation to incidence of inflammatory bowel disease.
Forbes Jessica D et al. Canadian journal of microbiology 2016 May 1-13
- Gene-microbiota interactions contribute to the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease.
Chu Hiutung et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 May (6289) 1116-20
- Gene-microbiota interactions contribute to the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease
Chu H, et al. Science, May 5, 2016.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario