July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016
- Heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia hastens risk for CHD
Healio, July 7, 2016
- CDC approves diagnosis codes for Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Diagnosis codes will help identify population at high risk for early heart attacks, encourage optimal management and family screening while there is still time for prevention, FH Foundation, July 5, 2016
- The ICD-10 Codes For Familial Hypercholesterolemia Are Approved!
FH Foundation, July, 2016
- IGNITE: Implementing Genomics in Practice
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Tools; State: Multiple States
- Enough Evidence, Time to Act!
F Rodriguez et al, Circulation, July 5, 2016
- Long-Term Risk of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in US Adults With the Familial Hypercholesterolemia Phenotype
Perak AM, et al. Circulation 2016 July 5
- Cardiovascular Disease Risk Associated With Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
Wong Bruce et al. Clinical therapeutics 2016 May
- Defining severe familial hypercholesterolaemia and the implications for clinical management: a consensus statement from the International Atherosclerosis Society Severe Familial Hypercholesterolemia Panel.
Santos Raul D et al. The lancet. Diabetes & endocrinology 2016 May
- Diagnostic Yield and Clinical Utility of Sequencing Familial Hypercholesterolemia Genes in Patients With Severe Hypercholesterolemia.
Khera Amit V et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2016 Jun 67(22) 2578-89
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Now Part of Cardiovascular Disease Genetic Epidemiology Research.
Gidding Samuel S et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2016 Jun 67(22) 2590-2
- My Approach to the Patient With Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Safarova Maya S et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2016 Jun 91(6) 770-86
- Diagnostic Yield and Clinical Utility of Sequencing Familial Hypercholesterolemia Genes in Patients With Severe Hypercholesterolemia
AV Khera et al, JACC, June 6, 2016
- Feasibility of improving identification of familial hypercholesterolaemia in general practice: intervention development study.
Qureshi Nadeem et al. BMJ open 2016 6(5) e011734
- Predictors of cardiovascular events after one year of molecular screening for Familial hypercholesterolemia.
Silva Pãmela R S, et al. Atherosclerosis 2016 5 144-150
- Proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin 9 V4I variant with LDLR mutations modifies the phenotype of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Ohta Naotaka, et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 0 0 (3) 547-555.e5
- Human (55)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (250)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (47)
- Pathogen (0)
- Cancer Genomics and Epidemiology Navigator (CGEN)
- Genetics and Genomics Competencies Center (G2C2)
- NIH Genetic Testing Registry
- NIH MedGen Database
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)