July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016
- Genetic testing can help deliver precision medicine to men with advanced prostate cancer
Science News, July 7, 2016
- FDA advances Precision Medicine Initiative by issuing draft guidances on next generation sequencing-based tests
FDA, July 6, 2016
- Lynch Syndrome Testing: A Missed Opportunity in the Era of Precision Medicine.
Pasche Boris et al. JAMA 2016 Jul 316(1) 38-39
- NIH awards $55 million to build million-person precision medicine study
NIH News, July 6, 2016
- Relevance of Health Literacy to Precision Medicine
Division of Health and Medicine, National Academies Workshop in Brief, June 2016
- Medicines next step
Barak Obama, Boston Globe, July 6, 2016
- Precision medicine in age-specific non-small-cell-lung-cancer patients: Integrating biomolecular results into clinical practice-A new approach to improve personalized translational research.
Vavalà Tiziana, et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 5
- Codeine Pharmacogenetics as a Proof of Concept for Pediatric Precision Medicine.
Hudak Mark L et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jun
- Genome variation in precision medicine
Nature Genetics editorial, June 28, 2016
- Pharmacogenetics for Safe Codeine Use in Sickle Cell Disease.
Gammal Roseann S et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jun
- Will precision medicine improve public health
NCI online webinar debate by Drs S Galea and M. Khoury, June 27, 2016
- Towards Better Precision Medicine: PacBio Single-Molecule Long Reads Resolve the Interpretation of HIV Drug Resistant Mutation Profiles at Explicit Quasispecies (Haplotype) Level.
Huang Da Wei et al. Journal of data mining in genomics & proteomics 2016 Jan (1)
- Systematic characterization and comparison of the CYP2C9 variability of the Orang Asli in Malaysia with 12 populations.
Teh Lay Kek, et al. Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics 2016 4
- FDA drug labeling: rich resources to facilitate precision medicine, drug safety, and regulatory science.
Fang Hong et al. Drug discovery today 2016 Jun
- Biomarkers for the Clinical Use of PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors in NonSmall-Cell Lung Cancer: A Review
JAMA Oncology, June 16, 2016
- Personalizing Medicine: Disease Prevention in Silico and in Socio
S Green et al HM Journal Philos Studies, June 2016
- Rare Syndromes and Common Variants of the Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Gene in Human Obesity.
Han J C, et al. Progress in molecular biology and translational science 2016 0 75-95
- ASCO focuses on precision medicine
L Huang, Genome Magazine, June 9, 2016
- FDA chief aims to recruit 100 million Americans for precision medicine research
Stat News, June 9, 2016
- Implementation of Electronic Consent at a Biobank: An Opportunity for Precision Medicine Research.
Boutin Natalie T et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2016 6(2)
- Meta-Analysis of Genes in Commercially Available Nutrigenomic Tests Denotes Lack of Association with Dietary Intake and Nutrient-Related Pathologies.
Pavlidis Cristiana et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2015 Sep 19(9) 512-20
- NIH Precision Medicine Initiative: Implications for Diabetes Research.
Fradkin Judith E et al. Diabetes care 2016 Jun
- Pharmacokinetic Pharmacogenetic Prescribing Guidelines for Antidepressants: A Template for Psychiatric Precision Medicine.
Nassan Malik et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2016 Jun
- The Envirome: Where Precision Medicine Meets Public Health
Mark Hoffman | TEDxUMKC, Youtube Video, 2016
- Will Precision Medicine Move Us beyond Race?
Bonham Vence L et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 May 374(21) 2003-5
- Human (218)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (19)
- Pathogen (0)