Last Updated: May 07, 2016
- The interleukin 6 c.-174 CC genotype is a predictor for new cardiovascular events in patients with coronary heart disease within three years follow-up.
Reichert Stefan, et al. Cytokine 2016 4 136-138
- Genetics as a molecular window into recovery, its treatment, and stress responses after stroke.
Juth Vanessa et al. Journal of investigative medicine : the official publication of the American Federation for Clinical Research 2016 Apr
- Genetic susceptibility to cerebrovascular disease.
Della-Morte David et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2016 Apr 27(2) 187-95
- Cardiometabolic risk factors predict cerebrovascular health in older adults: results from the Brain in Motion study.
Tyndall Amanda V, et al. Physiological reports 2016 4 (8)
- Stop Stroke at Any Age
- [Relationship between ATP-binding cassette subfamily B member 1 and cytochrome P450 2C19 polymorphisms and the effect of clopidogrel post percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute coronary syndrome].
Zhou C F, et al. Zhonghua xin xue guan bing za zhi 2016 4 (4) 309-14
- Susceptible and protective associations of HLA DRB1*/DQB1* alleles and haplotypes with ischaemic stroke.
Murali V, et al. International journal of immunogenetics 2016 4
- Chromosome 9p21 and ABCA1 Genetic Variants and Their Interactions on Coronary Heart Disease and Ischemic Stroke in a Chinese Han Population.
Cao Xiao-Li, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2016 0 (4)
- Notice of duplicate publication: C-reactive protein gene polymorphisms and gene-environment interactions in ischaemic stroke.
Neurological research 2015 12 (12) 1068-73
- Genetic influences on the risk of stroke,
Genomic Education Programme, April 18, 2016
- Association of BDNF G196A Gene Polymorphism with Ischemic Stroke Occurrence and its 6-Month Outcome in an Iranian Population.
Keshavarz Parvaneh, et al. Topics in stroke rehabilitation 2016 2 1-7
- MADD-FOLH1 Polymorphisms and Their Haplotypes with Serum Lipid Levels and the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease and Ischemic Stroke in a Chinese Han Population.
Wu Dong-Feng, et al. Nutrients 2016 0 (4)
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) Val66Met polymorphism and post-stroke dementia: a hospital-based study from northern Iran.
Rezaei Sajjad, et al. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology 2016 4
- The FoxO3 gene and cause-specific mortality.
Willcox Bradley J, et al. Aging cell 2016 4
- Genetic Associations With White Matter Hyperintensities Confer Risk of Lacunar Stroke.
Traylor Matthew, et al. Stroke; a journal of cerebral circulation 2016 4
- Genetic influences on the risk of stroke
Genomics Education UK, April 18, 2016
- Gender-Specific Association between Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor -1332 A/G Gene Polymorphism and Advanced Carotid Atherosclerosis.
Kolakovi? Ana, et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2016 4
- Improvement of medical care in a cohort of newborns with sickle-cell disease in North Paris: impact of national guidelines.
Couque Nathalie et al. British journal of haematology 2016 Apr
- Interleukin 6 promoter 174 G/C polymorphisms in acute ischemic stroke: G allele is protective but not associated with IL-6 levels or stroke outcome.
Yan J, et al. Journal of neuroimmunology 2016 4 22-7
- MIGRAINE, CAROTID STIFFNESS AND GENETIC POLYMORPHISM.
Kes Vanja Basi?, et al. Acta clinica Croatica 2015 12 (4) 409-16
- TGFBR2 mutation and MTHFR-C677T polymorphism in a Mexican mestizo population with cervico-cerebral artery dissection.
Ruiz-Franco Angélica, et al. Journal of neurology 2016 3
- Genetic association between inflammatory genes (IL-1?, CD14, LGALS2, PSMA6) and risk of ischemic stroke: A meta-analysis.
Misra Shubham, et al. Meta gene 2016 6 21-9
- Genetic Variants in MicroRNAs Predict Recurrence of Ischemic Stroke.
Zhang Zhizhong, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2016 3
- Role of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in Beneficial Effects of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Upper Limb Hemiparesis after Stroke.
Niimi Masachika, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0152241
- Effect of folic acid supplementation on cancer risk among adults with hypertension in China: A randomized clinical trial.
Qin Xianhui, et al. International journal of cancer 2016 3
- The Association between VEGFR Gene Polymorphisms and Stroke: A Meta-Analysis.
Qiu Shi, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0151371
- Associations of functional alanine-glyoxylate aminotransferase 2 gene variants with atrial fibrillation and ischemic stroke.
Seppälä Ilkka, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 23207
- Screening for Fabry's disease in young patients with ischemic stroke in a Chinese population.
Song Xiaowei, et al. The International journal of neuroscience 2016 3 1-14
- Pulse Pressure Magnifies the Effect of COMT Val(158)Met on 15 Years Episodic Memory Trajectories.
Persson Ninni, et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2016 0 34
- Role of functional polymorphisms of the IL-10 gene promoter in the risk of ischemic stroke in Chinese Uyghur population: One case-control study.
Tong Yeqing, et al. International journal of cardiology 2016 3 58-60
- Human (2460)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (15)
- Pathogen (0)
- Cancer Genomics and Epidemiology Navigator (CGEN)
- Genetics and Genomics Competencies Center (G2C2)
- NIH Genetic Testing Registry
- NIH MedGen Database
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)