It doesn’t matter where a mom works (an office, construction site, or even a berry farm); there are ways to making pumping possible!
During World Breastfeeding Week (August 1–7) and National Breastfeeding Month, use and shareSupporting Nursing Moms at Work: Employer Solutions, a website that helps businesses support nursing moms at work.
- Cost-effective tips used by over 200 businesses.
- Videos on how to support breastfeeding moms in small businesses and large companies.
- Ideas for moms on how to talk with their supervisors about her needs.
- Answers to common questions employers have about supporting nursing moms.
- An overview of the laws protecting working moms.
Also, be sure to check out our interview with Stephanie, a manager who is helping her employees meet their breastfeeding goals.
Take part in World Breastfeeding Week and National Breastfeeding Month by sharing this email with an employer or soon-to-be parent!