Back To School Resources
Encourage students to make their health a priority. The FDA Office of Women’s Health has free health resources for your Back to School planning, health promotion activities and campus events. Join over 200 colleges and universities who are participating in our National College Women’s Campaign.
4 easy ways to participate.
1. Order free bulk copies of newly updated fact sheets, posters, and brochures.
2. Link to the College Women’s Health webpage.
3. Send a tweet to your campus community.
- 4 tips every #college woman should know http://go.usa.gov/36cUC
- A healthy campus is a happy #campus. @FDAWomen has free resources to help students stay safe http://go.usa.gov/36cUC
4. Re-pin our Back to School pin to your Pinterest board. http://ow.ly/R0DtI
Want to recieve a free cardboard stand? Send in your collaboration form today!
FDA Office of Women’s Health
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
WO32 - Room 2333
Silver Spring, MD