- What are the near-term goals?
- What are the longer-term goals?
- How is it different?
- Who will participate?
- NIH Workshop
- NEJM Perspective: A New Initiative on Precision Medicine
- White House Precision Medicine Web Page
- White House Fact Sheet: President Obama's Precision Medicine Initiative
- Precision Medicine Initiative and Cancer Research
- Storify: The Precision Medicine Initiative
NIH Workshop on Building a Precision Medicine Research Cohort
On February 11–12, 2015, NIH hosted a workshop to discuss the opportunities and challenges around building a large research cohort focused on precision medicine and heard from several leading experts from many disciplines and sectors. More than 2,000 people watched on videocast and more than 500 people engaged through WebEx, submitting comments and questions to the workshop panelists. The workshop panelists also took comments and questions from Twitter based on a lively discussion from the hashtag #PMINetwork.