Health Tip: Is Anxiety Affecting Your Child?
Insomnia is a potential warning signURL of this page: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fullstory_128226.html (*this news item will not be available after 11/12/2012)
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
The Anxiety and Depression Association of America mentions these possible symptoms of anxiety in children:
- Having nightmares or other problems sleeping.
- Showing changes in eating habits.
- Showing a strong desire to cling to a parent.
- Re-enacting a traumatic event during play.
- Avoiding anything associated with a traumatic event.
- Fearing that a traumatic event will repeat itself.
Copyright (c) 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.