7 Prevention Resources for You and Your Family (Correction)U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services sent this bulletin at 08/29/2012 11:40 AM EDT
Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
7 Prevention Resources for You and Your Family (Correction)
Note: A version of this message was sent out on Monday morning that included broken links. We regret the error.
Under the health care law, many insurers are required to cover certain preventive services at no cost to you, including vaccines, mammograms, cancer screenings, and more. Use the resources below to learn more about prevention and spread the word.
- Visit the Prevention & Wellness page on HealthCare.gov
- Learn about free preventive care for you and your family
- See a list of covered services for adults, women, and children
- Find out about Medicare Preventive Services for seniors
- Get prevention information and tools from HealthFinder.gov
- Find out where to get your Flu Shot
- Visit Vaccines.gov to learn more about immunization