Prostate Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 08, 2019
- Prevalence of Germline Variants in Prostate Cancer and Implications for Current Genetic Testing Guidelines
P. Nicolisi et al, JAMA Oncology, February 8, 2019
- Cancer prevention and screening: the next step in the era of precision medicine.
Loomans-Kropp Holli A et al. NPJ precision oncology 2019 33
- Attitudes Toward Genomic Testing and Prostate Cancer Research Among Black Men.
Rogers Charles R et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2018 Nov 55(5S1) S103-S111
- Genomics of Prostate Cancer: What Nurses Need to Know.
McReynolds Katharine M et al. Seminars in oncology nursing 2019 Jan
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Effects of Genetic Testing on Care.
Connors Laurie M et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2019 Feb 23(1) 32-35
- epiCaPture: A Urine DNA Methylation Test for Early Detection of Aggressive Prostate Cancer
E. O'Reilly et al, JCO Precision Oncology, January 2019
- Identification a novel set of 6 differential expressed genes in prostate cancer that can potentially predict biochemical recurrence after curative surgery.
Li F et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2019 Jan
- What Is the Effectiveness of Patient Decision Aids for Cancer-Related Decisions? A Systematic Review Subanalysis.
McAlpine Kristen et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2018 Dec (2) 1-13
- What do men understand about lifetime risk following genetic testing? The effect of context and numeracy.
Rolison Jonathan J et al. Health psychology : official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association 2012 Jul 31(4) 530-3
- BRCAness and prostate cancer: diagnostic and therapeutic considerations.
Dhawan Mallika et al. Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases 2018 21(4) 488-498