Pancreatic Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 06, 2019
- A potential novel therapy for FGFR1-amplified pancreatic cancer with bone metastasis, screened by next-generation sequencing and a patient-derived xenograft model.
Guan Zhonghai et al. Oncology letters 2019 Feb 17(2) 2303-2307
- Genomic Features and Clinical Management of Patients with Hereditary Pancreatic Cancer Syndromes and Familial Pancreatic Cancer.
Ohmoto Akihiro et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2019 Jan 20(3)
- Pilot study of rapid MR pancreas screening for patients with BRCA mutation.
Corrias Giuseppe et al. European radiology 2019 Jan
- Genetics of Familial and Sporadic Pancreatic Cancer.
Wood Laura D et al. Gastroenterology 2019 Jan
- Novel three?lncRNA signature predicts survival in patients with pancreatic cancer.
Wu Bin et al. Oncology reports 2018 Dec 40(6) 3427-3437
- Closing the Disparity in Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes: A Closer Look at Nonmodifiable Factors and Their Potential Use in Treatment.
Vick Alexis D et al. Pancreas 2019 Jan
- Should Researchers Offer Results to Family Members of Cancer Biobank Participants? A Mixed-Methods Study of Proband and Family Preferences.
Gordon Deborah R et al. AJOB empirical bioethics 2018 Dec 1-22
- Current Approaches to Pancreatic Cancer Screening.
Chhoda Ankit et al. The American journal of pathology 2019 Jan 189(1) 22-35
- MicroRNAs in pancreatic cancer diagnosis and therapy.
Slotwinski Robert et al. Central-European journal of immunology 2018 43(3) 314-324
- Multicenter experience with large panel next-generation sequencing in patients with advanced solid cancers in Japan.
Kato Shingo et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2018 Dec