Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 07, 2019
- BRCA1/BRCA2 germline mutations and chemotherapy-related hematological toxicity in breast cancer patients.
Friedlaender Alex et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Jan
- Germline variation in BRCA1/2 is highly ethnic-specific: evidence from over 30,000 Chinese hereditary breast and ovarian cancer patients.
Bhaskaran Shanmuga Priya et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Jan
- Molecular Alterations and Poziotinib Efficacy, a pan-HER inhibitor, in Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2)-positive breast cancers: Combined Exploratory Biomarker Analysis from a Phase II Clinical Trial of Poziotinib for Refractory HER2-positive Breast Cancer Patients.
Kim Ji-Yeon et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Feb
- The impact of the 21-gene recurrence score (Oncotype DX) on concordance of adjuvant therapy decision making as measured by the Liverpool Systemic Therapy Adjuvant Decision Tool.
Olsson-Brown Anna et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2019 Jan 4494-100
- Application of circulation tumor cells detection in diagnosis and treatment of breast tumors.
Cen Chunmei et al. Rejuvenation research 2019 Feb
- ASO Author Reflections: Oncotype DX RS Complementing the Prognostic Stage in the Updated AJCC 8th Edition for T 1-2 N 1 M 0 ER-Positive HER2-Negative Breast Cancer.
Wang Maoli et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2019 Jan
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 Germline Mutation Analysis in Hereditary Breast/Ovarian Cancer Families from the Aures Region (Eastern Algeria): First Report.
Mehemmai Chiraz et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2019 Feb
- Cancer Target Gene Screening: a web application for breast cancer target gene screening using multi-omics data analysis.
Kim Hyung-Yong et al. Briefings in bioinformatics 2019 Jan
- Genomic alterations in breast cancer: Level of evidence for actionability according to ESMO Scale for Clinical Actionability of molecular Targets (ESCAT).
Condorelli R et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2019 Jan
- Identification of aberrant gene expression during breast ductal carcinoma in situ progression to invasive ductal carcinoma.
Song Guiqin et al. The Journal of international medical research 2019 Feb 300060518815364