Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 07, 2019
- Comprehensive Paired Tumor/Germline Testing for Lynch Syndrome: Bringing Resolution to the Diagnostic Process.
Salvador Monalyn U et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2019 Jan JCO1800696
- Advances in Identification of Susceptibility Gene Defects of Hereditary Colorectal Cancer.
Liu Qiang et al. Journal of Cancer 2019 10(3) 643-653
- Back to the Colorectal Cancer Consensus Molecular Subtype Future.
Menter David G et al. Current gastroenterology reports 2019 Jan 21(2) 5
- Circulating tumor DNA detection: A potential tool for colorectal cancer management.
Li Huizi et al. Oncology letters 2019 Feb 17(2) 1409-1416
- Clinical Utilization Pattern of Liquid Biopsies (LB) to Detect Actionable Driver Mutations, Guide Treatment Decisions and Monitor Disease Burden During Treatment of 33 Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) Patients (pts) at a Fox Chase Cancer Center GI Oncology Subspecialty Clinic.
Ghatalia Pooja et al. Frontiers in oncology 2018 8652
- Genetic Analysis Using a Gene Panel in 87 Caucasian Patients With Colorectal Cancer: Own Results and Review of Literature.
Smolle Maria A et al. Anticancer research 2019 Feb 39(2) 847-852
- Is a pharmacogenomic panel useful to estimate the risk of oxaliplatin-related neurotoxicity in colorectal cancer patients?
Nichetti Federico et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Feb
- MSI/MMR-deficient tumor diagnosis: Which standard for screening and for diagnosis? Diagnostic modalities for the colon and other sites: Differences between tumors.
Svrcek Magali et al. Bulletin du cancer 2019 Jan
- A multicenter single-arm Phase II clinical trial of second-line FOLFIRI plus panitumumab after first-line treatment with FOLFOX plus panitumumab for initial RAS wild-type colorectal cancer with evaluation of circulating tumor DNA: A protocol study.
Maeda Hiromichi et al. Oncology letters 2019 Feb 17(2) 1980-1985
- A Simplified Genomic Profiling Approach Predicts Outcome in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Capalbo Carlo et al. Cancers 2019 Jan 11(2)