Last Posted: Aug 07, 2018
- Zika in Babies in US Territories- Monitoring early health and development
CDC Vital Signs, August 2018
- Zika virus infection in Nicaraguan households.
Burger-Calderon Raquel et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 05 (5) e0006518
- Duration of Infectious Zika Virus in Semen and Serum.
Medina Freddy A et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Jul
- Complete Genome Sequences of Zika Virus Strains Used for the Formulation of CBER/FDA RNA Reference Reagents and Lot Release Panels for Nucleic Acid Technology Testing.
Volkova Evgeniya et al. Genome announcements 2018 Jul (27)
- Did Zika Virus Mutate to Cause Severe Outbreaks?
Rossi Shannan L et al. Trends in microbiology 2018 Jun
- Breast milk transmission of flaviviruses in the context of Zika virus: A systematic review.
Mann Taylor Z et al. Paediatric and perinatal epidemiology 2018 Jun
- Follow up of a robust meta-signature to identify Zika virus infection in Aedes aegypti: another brick in the wall.
Fukutani Eduardo et al. Memorias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz 2018 (6) e180053
- Identical Twins Hint at How Environments Change Gene Expression
Studying twins has long offered insight into the interplay of nature and nurture. Epigenetics is the next frontier. E Hayasaki, The Atlantic, May 2018
- Genomic Epidemiology Reconstructs the Introduction and Spread of Zika Virus in Central America and Mexico.
Thézé Julien et al. Cell host & microbe 2018 May
- NS1 codon usage adaptation to humans in pandemic Zika virus.
Freire Caio César de Melo et al. Memorias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz 2018 May (5) e170385