lunes, 20 de agosto de 2018

Rx Awareness | CDC Injury Center

Rx Awareness | CDC Injury Center

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. CDC twenty four seven. Saving Lives, Protecting People

Prescription opioids can be addictive and dangerous. It only takes a little to lose a lot.

It's likely that everybody knows somebody who is struggling with this very problem. -Noah

You never expect you're going to lose a child. It's all out of order. -Judy

I started to watch my life slip away. -Mike

It only takes a little to lose a lot. -Teresa

Our secrets keep us sick. -Devin

How can I be addicted? I get these from my doctor. - Brenda

Knowing that it could have been prevented made it worse. -Tamera

I was given a prescription opioid pain medication that lasted a lot longer than the pain itself. -Mike

I'm not supposed to be the one to pick which sneakers I'm going to bury him in. -Ann Marie

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario