Last Posted: Aug 10, 2018
- Medical genetics in developing countries in the Asia-Pacific region: challenges and opportunities
MT Thong et al, Genetics in Medicine, August 10, 2018
- A Road Map for Evaluation and Appropriate Implementation of Genome Sequencing to Improve Population Health
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog, August 2, 2018
- Examining the Cascade of Participant Attrition in a Genomic Medicine Research Study: Barriers and Facilitators to Achieving Diversity.
Moore Elizabeth G et al. Public health genomics 2018 Aug 20(6) 332-342
- Understanding Disparities in Access to Genomic Medicine: A Workshop
NASEM workshop from the roundtable on genomics and precision health: Workshop slides and videos, August 2018
- Do More Genetic Testing for Familial High Cholesterol - Expert panel makes recommendations on cascade screening, specific genes to test
C Phend, Medpage Today, July 30, 2018
- Fetal DNA sequencing potentially could reduce need for invasive prenatal diagnostic procedures
NIH, August 1, 2018
- FH Foundation Announces Consensus Statement on Genetic Testing for Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH)
The FH Foundation, July 30, 2018
- Genetic score identifies young patients at risk for MI
ASPC, July 28, 2018
- Genetics and genomic medicine in Argentina.
Vishnopolska Sebastián A et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Jul
- Physician-Reported Benefits and Barriers to Clinical Implementation of Genomic Medicine: A Multi-Site IGNITE-Network Survey.
Owusu Obeng Aniwaa et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2018 Jul 8(3)