Last Posted: Aug 17, 2018
- Genetic testing pushed for hereditary high cholesterol disease,
- A Harvard Scientist Thinks He Has a Gene Test for Heart Attack Risk. He Wants to Give It Away Free.
M Herper, Forbes, August 13, 2018
- Local Woman Crusades Against a Hidden Killer Which Science Now Makes Easier to Detect- Pasadena Group touts early detection of a genetic mutation which turns out to be among the most common genetic causes of heart disease
B Day et al, Pasadena Now, AUgust 9, 2018
- Precision Public Health and Genomic Medicine
Healthcare special supplement, 2018
- RNA Therapeutics in Cardiovascular Precision Medicine.
Laina Ageliki et al. Frontiers in physiology 2018 9953
- The Cardiovascular Burden of Undiagnosed Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Need to Modify Guidelines to Encourage Earlier Diagnosis and Therapy.
McPherson Ruth et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2018 Jul
- Whole-gene duplication of PCSK9 as a novel genetic mechanism for severe familial hypercholesterolemia
MA Iacocca et al, CJC, August 2018
- Clinical Genetic Testing for Familial Hypercholesterolemia: JACC Scientific Expert Panel.
Sturm Amy C et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2018 Aug 72(6) 662-680
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Shining Light on a Serious Genetic Condition
K Wilemon, US News, August 7, 2018
- FH Foundation Genetic Testing Consensus Statement on FH
You Tube, July 30, 2018