Last Posted: Aug 09, 2018
- Genetic molecular subtypes in optimizing personalized adjuvant therapy in metastatic colorectal cancer.
Wlodarczyk Marcin et al. Current drug targets 2018 Aug
- Host genetic profiling to increase drug safety in colorectal cancer from discovery to implementation.
Cecchin Erika et al. Drug resistance updates : reviews and commentaries in antimicrobial and anticancer chemotherapy 2018 Jul 3918-40
- Identification of nine new susceptibility loci for endometrial cancer
TA O'Mara et al, Nature COmm, AUgust 9, 2018
- Tumor Molecular Testing Guides Anti-PD-1 Therapy and Provides Evidence for Pathogenicity of Mismatch Repair Variants.
Patel Shyam A et al. The oncologist 2018 Aug
- Pharmacogenetics of anticancer drug sensitivity and toxicity in colorectal cancer.
Moradi-Marjaneh Reyhaneh et al. Current pharmaceutical design 2018 Jul
- KRAS Testing, Tumor Location, and Survival in Patients With Stage IV Colorectal Cancer: SEER 2010-2013.
Charlton Mary E et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Dec 15(12) 1484-1493
- [Feasibility of amplicon-based targeted next-generation sequencing of colorectal cancer in endoscopic biopsies].
Wang Y J et al. Zhonghua bing li xue za zhi = Chinese journal of pathology 2018 Jul 47(7) 499-504
- Current Tissue Molecular Markers in Colorectal Cancer: A Literature Review.
Peluso Gaia et al. BioMed research international 2017 20172605628
- Germline polymorphisms as biomarkers of tumor response in colorectal cancer patients treated with anti-EGFR monoclonal antibodies: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Morgen E K et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2017 Dec 17(6) 535-542
- Molecular analysis of single circulating tumour cells following long-term storage of clinical samples.
Mesquita Barbara et al. Molecular oncology 2017 Dec 11(12) 1687-1697