Last Posted: Aug 06, 2018
- An Appalachian odyssey: Hunting for ALS genes along a sprawling family tree
E Boodman, Stat News, August 5, 2018
- Advances in the discovery of genetic risk factors for complex forms of neurodegenerative disorders: contemporary approaches, success, challenges and prospects.
Kumar Sumeet et al. Journal of genetics 2018 Jul 97(3) 625-648
- Alzheimer's Disease and Frontotemporal Dementia: The Current State of Genetics and Genetic Testing Since the Advent of Next-Generation Sequencing.
Goldman Jill S et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2018 Jul
- Initial Identification of a Blood-Based Chromosome Conformation Signature for Aiding in the Diagnosis of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
Salter Matthew et al. EBioMedicine 2018 Jun
- Genetic screening in early-onset dementia patients with unclear phenotype: relevance for clinical diagnosis.
Perrone Federica et al. Neurobiology of aging 2018 May
- Genetic polymorphisms in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: Evidence for implication in detoxification pathways of environmental toxicants.
Dardiotis Efthimios et al. Environment international 2018 Apr 116122-135
- Clinical utility of FDG-PET in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Huntington's disease.
Agosta Federica et al. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2018 May
- May is ALS Awareness Month; the ALS Registry Offers Hope
- CRISPR/Cas9 Technology as an Emerging Tool for Targeting Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
Kruminis-Kaszkiel Ewa et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Mar 19(3)
- Next Generation Sequencing and ALS: known genes, different phenotyphes.
Campopiano Rosa et al. Archives italiennes de biologie 2017 Dec 155(4) 110-117