Last Posted: Jun 01, 2018
- Protect Your Heart from Tobacco
- Concurrent risk-reduction surgery in patients with increased lifetime risk for breast and ovarian cancer: an analysis of the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP) database.
Elmi Maryam et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 May
- Grandmas trauma a critical appraisal of the evidence for transgenerational epigenetic inheritance in humans
K Mitchell, Wiring the Brain, May 29, 2018
- Schizophrenia risk genes are not so risky if the mothers pregnancy was healthy
S Begley, Stat News, May 28, 2018
- Celebrate National Womens Health Week!
- An evidence-based approach to globally assess the covariate-dependent effect of the MTHFR single nucleotide polymorphism rs1801133 on blood homocysteine: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Jin Huifeng et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2018 May 107(5) 817-825
- Living With COPD
- At-Home Genetic Testing Is Blurring Lines Between Patient and Consumer
E Glowatz, Newsweek, Apr 24, 2018
- Genomic and Bioinformatics Approaches for Analysis of Genes Associated With Cancer Risks Following Exposure to Tobacco Smoking.
Al-Obaide Mohammed A I et al. Frontiers in public health 2018 684
- New Ads From Former Smokers
CDC Tips Campaign, 2018