Last Posted: Jun 21, 2018
- Pharmacogenomic studies of hypertension: paving the way for personalized antihypertensive treatment.
Eadon Michael T et al. Expert review of precision medicine and drug development 2018 3(1) 33-47
- Precision medicine for multiple sclerosis promotes preventative medicine.
Hansen Madison R et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2018 May 1420(1) 62-71
- Recent Findings in the Genetics of Blood Pressure: How to Apply in Practice or Is a Moonshot Required?
Padmanabhan Sandosh et al. Current hypertension reports 2018 Jun 20(6) 54
- The Use of Precision Medicine to Manage Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment in Patients with Resistant Hypertension: Current Evidence and Future Directions.
Sapiña Esther et al. Current hypertension reports 2018 Jun 20(7) 60
- Using Omics to Understand and Treat Pulmonary Vascular Disease.
Hemnes Anna R et al. Frontiers in medicine 2018 5157
- Big Data and Predictive Analytics: Recalibrating Expectations
ND Shah et al, JAMA, May 29, 2018
- Genetics of Resistant Hypertension: the Missing Heritability and Opportunities.
Teixeira Samantha K et al. Current hypertension reports 2018 May 20(6) 48
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Pregnancy
G Lundberg et al, Am College Cardiology, May 14, 2018
- Omics of Blood Pressure and Hypertension
DK Arnett et al, Circulation Res, May 2018
- Applicability of Precision Medicine Approaches to Managing Hypertension in Rural Populations.
Halladay Jacqueline R et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2018 Apr 8(2)