Last Posted: Jun 21, 2018
- Cancer prevention by aspirin in children with Constitutional Mismatch Repair Deficiency (CMMRD).
Leenders Erika K S M et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Jun
- Colonoscopy in patients with Lynch syndrome: no room for error.
Kravochuck Sara E et al. ANZ journal of surgery 2017 Mar 87(3) 204-205
- Colorectal cancer genomics and designing rational trials.
Mondaca Sebastian et al. Annals of translational medicine 2018 May 6(9) 159
- Genetic Screening in All Young Patients With Colorectal Cancer?
Saltz Leonard B et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 34(13) 1560
- Impact of Emergent Circulating Tumor DNA RAS Mutation in Panitumumab-Treated Chemoresistant Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Kim Tae Won et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 Jun
- Physical activity and the risk of colorectal cancer in Lynch syndrome.
Dashti S Ghazaleh et al. International journal of cancer 2018 Jun
- Recommendation of colorectal cancer testing among primary care patients younger than 50 with elevated risk.
Skinner Celette Sugg et al. Preventive medicine 2017 Sep 10220-23
- The practice of universal screening for Lynch syndrome in newly diagnosed endometrial carcinoma
A Wang et al, Health Services Reports, June 2018
- Establishment of a 12-gene expression signature to predict colon cancer prognosis.
Sun Dalong et al. PeerJ 2018 6e4942
- 2018 ASCO: Genomic Study Finds Lynch Syndrome Is Common Among Patients With MSI-High Tumors
ASCO Post, June 2, 2018