Last Posted: May 31, 2018
- Huntingtons disease Despite gaps in our understanding of the biology that underlies this neurodegenerative condition, potential treatments are on the horizon.
H Brody, Nature Outlook, May 30, 2018
- The first DNA-based genetic test: Huntingtons Disease
E Amsen, TGMI, May 25, 2018
- Clinical utility of FDG-PET in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Huntington's disease.
Agosta Federica et al. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2018 May
- Huntington Disease: Genetics, Prevention, and Therapy Approaches.
Yapijakis Christos et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2017 98755-65
- Social Context: Fostering an appreciation for what our DNA means for our health, our identities and our culture
NHGRI, Apr 25, 2018
- Preimplantation genetics and other reproductive options in Huntington disease.
Blancato Jan K et al. Handbook of clinical neurology 2017 144107-111
- What to Do with a Second Chance in Life? Long-Term Experiences of Non-carriers of Huntington's Disease.
Winnberg Elisabeth et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Apr
- Genetic Counselling and Narrative Practices: A Model of Support following a "Negative" Predictive Test for Huntington's Disease.
MacLeod Rhona et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2018 Mar
- Permanent inactivation of Huntington's disease mutation by personalized allele-specific CRISPR/Cas9.
Shin Jun Wan et al. Human molecular genetics 2016 25(20) 4566-4576
- Gene-altering treatments are medicine's best shot yet against Huntington's disease
E Mullin, Tech Review, Feb 15, 2018