The Voice of Rare Disease
Patients in Europe
EURORDIS ROUND TABLE OF COMPANIES
Preliminary programme out: 27th ERTC workshop ‘Patient engagement in the product life-cycle & community advisory boards’
27th EURORDIS Round Table of Companies Workshop
"Patient engagement in the product life-cycle and community advisory boards (CAB)"
Tuesday, 16 October 2018 (09:00 to 17:00)
Registration for this event will open in summer.
Attendance at this event is recommended for the following target audience:
- Pharmaceutical and biotech representatives working in:
- Clinical Project Management, Science Policy, Clinical Development, Medical Science, Research, Medical & Innovation, Medicines Development, Research & Development, External Science & Partnering, Clinicial Scientists
- Regulatory Affairs
- Patient Advocacy, Public Affairs, Patient Engagement, Patient Partnership, Patient Support
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies engaging in Scientific Advice / HTA meetings
- Clinical Research Organisations (CROs)
- Medical devices companies
- Rare disease patient representatives engaged in active CABs or those in creation
- Rare disease patient advocates representing groups that co-sponsor clinical trials / joint ventures with the healthcare industry
- Representatives from non-profit organisations/foundations developing medicines/therapies for rare diseases
Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167
Website : https://www.santpaubarcelona.org/en
There will be a Welcome dinner on Monday, 15 October starting at 8 p.m.
Venue to be confirmed.
Dress code: smart casual.
There will be a complimentary return bus service provided from the restaurant to the AYRE HOTEL ROSELLON.
Please make your own hotel reservations and travel arrangements. A list of hotels close to the workshop venue will be provided soon.
Please send any questions concerning registration to Anne-Mary Bodin: email@example.com or Emilie Zingg: Emilie.firstname.lastname@example.org
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario