From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Regulatory Oversight of Cell and Gene Therapy Products in Canada.
Ridgway Anthony et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2015 87149-71
- Gene-therapy trials must proceed with caution
Nature editorial, June 28, 2016
- Sequenom, the U.S. Supreme Court, and Personalized Medicine.
Kodroff Cathy A et al. Human gene therapy. Clinical development 2016 Jun
- Ethical and regulatory aspects of genome editing.
Kohn Donald B et al. Blood 2016 Apr
- The Public and the Gene-Editing Revolution.
Blendon Robert J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Apr 374(15) 1406-1411