From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- How close are we to implementing a genetic risk score for coronary heart disease?
Beaney Katherine et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Oct 17(10) 905-915
- Diabetes in China: Epidemiology and Genetic Risk Factors and Their Clinical Utility in Personalized Medication.
Hu Cheng et al. Diabetes 2018 Jan 67(1) 3-11
- A comparison of genetic risk score with family history for estimating prostate cancer risk.
Helfand Brian T et al. Asian journal of andrology 18(4) 515-9
- Clinical validity and utility of genetic risk scores in prostate cancer.
Helfand Brian T et al. Asian journal of andrology 2016 Jun
- Genetic Risk Score Distinguishes Between Diabetes Types,
by Miriam E Tucker, Medscape, November 23, 2015