Last Posted: Jan 17, 2018
- For Now, Sequencing Cancer Tumors Holds More Promise Than Proof
NPR Morning Edition, Jan 15, 2018
- Interactive or static reports to guide clinical interpretation of cancer genomics.
Gray Stacy W et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2018 Jan
- The emerging significance of secondary germline testing in cancer genomics.
Mandelker Diana et al. The Journal of pathology 2018 Jan
- Genetic Variations in the 3'-untranslated Regions of Genes Involved in the Cell Cycle and Apoptosis Pathways Affect Bladder Cancer Risk.
Zhang Qiang, et al. Cancer genomics & proteomics 0 0 (1) 67-72
- Cancer Drugs Approved Based on Biomarkers and Not Tumor TypeFDA Approval of Pembrolizumab for Mismatch Repair-Deficient Solid Cancers
V Prasad et al, JAMA Oncology, Dec 27, 2017
NCI, Dec 21, 2017