Last Posted: Jan 18, 2018
- All women over 30 should be tested for faulty cancer gene, researchers say
L Shaddick, Sky News, Jan 18, 2018
- Angelina Jolie gene testing for all?
J Gallagher, BBC News, Jan 18, 2018
- Cost-effectiveness and comparative effectiveness of cancer risk management strategies in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers: a systematic review.
Petelin Lara et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jan
- FDA approves olaparib for germline BRCA-mutated metastatic breast cancer
FDA, Jan 12, 2018
- First treatment approved for breast cancer with BRCA genetic mutation
L McGinley, Washington Post, Jan 12, 2018
- Young women with BRCA mutation can safely postpone radical surgery.
Wise Jacqui et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2018 Jan 360k180