From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- 5-HTTLPR polymorphism is linked to neural mechanisms of selective attention in preschoolers from lower socioeconomic status backgrounds.
Developmental cognitive neuroscience 2016 Dec 22 36-47.
Isbell Elif, Stevens Courtney, Hampton Wray Amanda, Bell Theodore, Neville Helen
- Problems in determining thalassemia carrier status in a program for prevention and control of severe thalassemia syndromes: a lesson from Thailand.
Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine : CCLM / FESCC 2013 Aug 51 (8): 1605-14.
Viprakasit Vip, Limwongse Chanin, Sukpanichnant Sathein, Ruangvutilert Pornpimol, Kanjanakorn Chompunut, Glomglao Waraporn, Sirikong Monchan, Utto Witayakarn, Tanphaichitr Voravarn
- [The association of COMT and DRD2 gene polymorphisms with a cognitive ability to understand others in schizophrenic patients].
Zhurnal nevrologii i psikhiatrii imeni S.S. Korsakova / Ministerstvo zdravookhraneniia i meditsinsko? promyshlennosti Rossi?sko? Federatsii, Vserossi?skoe obshchestvo nevrologov [i] Vserossi?skoe obshchestvo psikhiatrov 2013 113 (8): 50-6.
Alfimova M V, Golimbet V E, Korova?tseva G I, Aksenova E V, Lezhe?ko T V, Abramova L I, Kolesina N Iu, Anua I M, Savel'eva T
- Attitudes and beliefs of African-Americans toward genetics, genetic testing, and sickle cell disease education and awareness.
Journal of genetic counseling 2011 Dec 20 (6): 572-92.
Long Katie A, Thomas Stephen B, Grubs Robin E, Gettig Elizabeth A, Krishnamurti Lakshman
- Children's genotypes interact with maternal responsive care in predicting children's competence: diathesis-stress or differential susceptibility?
Development and psychopathology 2011 May 23 (2): 605-16.
Kochanska Grazyna, Kim Sanghag, Barry Robin A, Philibert Robert