From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Recent developments in genetics and medically assisted reproduction: from research to clinical applications.
Harper J C et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Dec
- Human Genome Editing: Science, Ethics, and Governance
National Academies Report, February 2017
- Genome editing in clinical genetics: points to consider-a statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
Acmg Board Of Directors et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Genome editing in clinical genetics: points to considera statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics
American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics, January 26, 2017
- Genome Editing Technologies and Human Germline Genetic Modification: The Hinxton Group Consensus Statement.
Chan Sarah et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2015 Dec 15(12) 42-7