From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Biohackers gear up for genome editing,
by Heidi Ledford, Nature News, Aug 26
- Human Genome Editing and Ethical Considerations.
Krishan Kewal et al. Sci Eng Ethics 2015 Jul 8.
- Germline genome-editing research and its socioethical implications.
Ishii Tetsuya et al. Trends Mol Med 2015 Jun 9.
- Crispr: is it a good idea to 'upgrade' our DNA?
By Zoe Corbyn, The Guardian, May 10
- Jennifer Doudna, a pioneer who helped simplify genome editing,
New York Times, May 11