From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Parents' perceptions of genetics services for congenital heart disease: the role of demographic, clinical, and psychological factors in determining service attendance.
Kasparian Nadine A et al. Genet. Med. 2014 Jun 16(6) 460-8
- Genetic knowledge and attitudes of parents of children with congenital heart defects.
Fitzgerald-Butt SM, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2014 12 (12) 12
- Genetic testing practices in infants with congenital heart disease.
Connor JA, et al. Congenital heart disease 2014 4 (2) 2
- Array CGH as a first-tier test for neonates with congenital heart disease.
Bachman KK, et al. Cardiology in the young 2013 11
- The Congenital Heart Disease Genetic Network Study: rationale, design, and early results.
Gelb B, et al. Circulation research 2013 2 (4) 4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario