From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- A Functional Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Genetic Variant, Alone and in Combination with Parental Exposure, is a Risk Factor for Congenital Heart Disease.
Cardiovascular toxicology 2017 Nov .
Pulignani Silvia, Borghini Andrea, Vecoli Cecilia, Foffa Ilenia, Ait-Ali Lamia, Andreassi Maria Graz
- Association of LPA Variants With Aortic Stenosis: A Large-Scale Study Using Diagnostic and Procedural Codes From Electronic Health Records.
JAMA cardiology 2017 Nov .
Chen Hao Yu, Dufresne Line, Burr Hannah, Ambikkumar Athithan, Yasui Niko, Luk Kevin, Ranatunga Dilrini K, Whitmer Rachel A, Lathrop Mark, Engert James C, Thanassoulis Geor
- Targeted next-generation sequencing identified ADAMTS5 as novel genetic substrate in patients with bicuspid aortic valve.
International journal of cardiology 2017 Nov .
Lin Xiaoping, Liu Xianbao, Wang Lihan, Jiang Jubo, Sun Yinghao, Zhu Qifeng, Chen Zexin, He Yuxin, Hu Po, Xu Qiyuan, Gao Feng, Lin Yan, Jaiswal Sanjay, Xiang Meixiang, Wang Jian'
- Folate, vitamin B12, homocysteine and polymorphisms in folate metabolizing genes in children with congenital heart disease and their mothers.
European journal of clinical nutrition 2017 Sep .
Elizabeth K E, Praveen S L, Preethi N R, Jissa V T, Pillai M
- Relationship of the MTHFD1 (rs2236225), eNOS (rs1799983), CBS (rs2850144) and ACE (rs4343) gene polymorphisms in a population of Iranian pediatric patients with congenital heart defects.
The Kaohsiung journal of medical sciences 2017 Sep 33 (9): 442-448.
Khatami Mehri, Ratki Farzaneh Morteza, Tajfar Saba, Akrami Fatem