The National institutes of Health Clinical Center and Inspire are partnering on a webinar, “Navigating New Treatment Options for Gastric Cancer: Reaching above and beyond the standard of care,” on Wednesday, November 29, from 12-1 PM ET.
This educational event, which will feature:
- Jeremy L. Davis, MD – NIH gastric cancer specialist
- Theo Heller, MD - NIH gastroenterologist and clinical trial expert
- David Fogel - total gastrectomy patient with CDH1 mutation
Why you should attend:
- Hear about the latest advancements and treatments in gastric cancer
- Learn how to access the state-of-the-art clinical studies and medical care at the NIH Clinical Center
- Interact with NIH experts Jeremy L. Davis, MD, and Theo Heller, MD, and a recent total gastrectomy patient, David Fogel, at the NIH Clinical Center.