Last Posted: Oct 06, 2017
- Role of Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair Status in Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer Treated With FOLFOX Adjuvant Chemotherapy A Pooled Analysis From 2 Randomized Clinical Trials
A Zaanan et al, JAMA Oncology, October 5, 2017
- A Systematic Review on the Existing Screening Pathways for Lynch Syndrome Identification.
Tognetto Alessia et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 5243
- Determinants of adherence to recommendations for cancer prevention among Lynch Syndrome mutation carriers: A qualitative exploration.
Visser Annemiek et al. PloS one 2017 12(6) e0178205
- RAS testing of liquid biopsy correlates with the outcome of metastatic colorectal cancer patients treated with first-line FOLFIRI plus cetuximab in the CAPRI-GOIM trial.
Normanno N et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Aug
- RAS testing practices and RAS mutation prevalence among patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: results from a Europe-wide survey of pathology centres.
Boleij Annemarie et al. BMC cancer 2016 Oct 16(1) 825
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer Using a Multitarget Stool DNA Test: Modeling the Effect of the Intertest Interval on Clinical Effectiveness.
Berger Barry M et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2016 Sep 15(3) e65-74
- Decentralized colonoscopic surveillance with high patient compliance prevents hereditary and familial colorectal cancer.
Sjöström Olle et al. Familial cancer 2016 Oct 15(4) 543-51
- Evaluation of an online family history tool for identifying hereditary and familial colorectal cancer.
Kallenberg F G J et al. Familial cancer 2017 Sep
- Evaluation of current prediction models for Lynch syndrome: updating the PREMM5 model to identify PMS2 mutation carriers.
Goverde A et al. Familial cancer 2017 Sep
- Screening for germline mutations in mismatch repair genes in patients with Lynch syndrome by next generation sequencing.
Soares Barbara Luísa et al. Familial cancer 2017 Sep
- Clinical utility of circulating DNA analysis for rapid detection of actionable mutations to select metastatic colorectal patients for anti-EGFR treatment.
Thierry A R et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Sep 28(9) 2149-2159
- Cost-effectiveness of routine screening for Lynch syndrome in colorectal cancer patients up to 70 years of age.
Leenen Celine H M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Oct 18(10) 966-73
- Long-Term Colorectal Cancer Incidence After Negative Colonoscopy in the State of Utah: The Effect of Family History.
Samadder N Jewel et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2017 Sep 112(9) 1439-1447
- Universal testing of colorectal cancer for deficient mismatch repair - a new era has arrived.
Clark Sue et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2017 Sep 19(9) 801-802
- Colorectal Cancer Risk in Patients With Lynch Syndrome and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Derikx Lauranne A A P et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2017 Mar 15(3) 454-458.e1
- Effect of Physician Notification Regarding Nonadherence to Colorectal Cancer Screening on Patient Participation in Fecal Immunochemical Test Cancer Screening: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Rat Cédric et al. JAMA 2017 Sep 318(9) 816-824