From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Serum resistin is causally related to mortality risk in patients with type 2 diabetes: preliminary evidences from genetic data.
Scientific reports 2017 Dec 7 (1): 61.
Fontana Andrea, Ortega Moreno Lorena, Lamacchia Olga, De Bonis Concetta, Salvemini Lucia, De Cosmo Salvatore, Cignarelli Mauro, Copetti Massimiliano, Trischitta Vincenzo, Menzaghi Claud
- The Role of TLR4, TNF-? and IL-1? in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Development within a North Indian Population.
Annals of human genetics 2017 Jul 81 (4): 141-146.
Doody Natalie E, Dowejko Monika M, Akam Elizabeth C, Cox Nick J, Bhatti Jasvinder S, Singh Puneetpal, Mastana Sarabjit
- A New Drug Target for Type 2 Diabetes.
Cell 2017 Jun 170 (1): 12-14.
Stadler Lukas K J, Farooqi I Sad
- Ethnic differences in the +405 and -460 vascular endothelial growth factor polymorphisms and peripheral neuropathy in patients with diabetes residing in a North London, community in the United Kingdom.
BMC neurology 2017 Jun 17 (1): 125.
Zitouni Karima, Tinworth Lorna, Earle Kenneth Antho
- Haplotype-based interaction of the PPARGC1A and UCP1 genes is associated with impaired fasting glucose or type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Medicine 2017 Jun 96 (23): e6941.
Pei Xiaoting, Liu Li, Cai Jialin, Wei Wenkai, Shen Yan, Wang Yaxuan, Chen Yanzi, Sun Panpan, Imam Mustapha Umar, Ping Zhiguang, Fu Xiao