NIAID Funding News - December 7, 2016 | NIH: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
December 7, 2016 NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at https://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Take an Early Look at FY 2016 Application and Award Totals
NIAID received more research project grant applications in fiscal year 2016 than ever before, and since we set NIAID’s Research Project Grant (R01) payline higher than it’s been since FY 2006, we also saw the highest success rate for R01-equivalent applications of the past five years.
Opportunities and Resources
An Opportunity for Establishing Systems Biology Centers for Infectious Diseases
As part of NIAID's Systems Biology for Infectious Diseases Research program, a new funding opportunity announcement seeks applications to establish Systems Biology Centers for infectious diseases.
Develop Tools To Advance Therapeutic Discovery for Select Antimicrobial-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacteria
To facilitate therapeutic discovery for select Gram-negative bacterial pathogens, a recent R01 funding opportunity announcement seeks applications for milestone-driven research projects focused on developing and using novel predictive assays, models, and/or research tools based on penetration and efflux of small molecules.
In The News
NIH To Enhance the Grant Closeout Process Next Month
Effective January 1, 2017, NIH will replace the Final Progress Report with a Final Research Performance Progress Report, which grantees will be able to complete and submit through a new eRA Commons module.
Institutions: Apply for Administrative Supplements To Cover Stipend Increases
On December 1, 2016, NIH raised stipend levels for postdoctoral recipients of NIH institutional training and individual fellowship awards.
Help Shape NIH Strategies for Data Management and Sharing
To further develop priorities for data management, sharing, and citation, as well as strategies for expanding the Data Sharing Policy, NIH issued a request for information soliciting public feedback on data sharing stewardship.
- NIAID Posts Interim Paylines for F, K, and R Grant Applications
- New Phone Number for OER Grants Information Service Desk
- NIH Will Reissue Zika R21 Opportunity This Month or Next
- R61/R33 and UG3/UH3 Awards Eligible for Additional Supplements
To Name or Not To Name
In your application, we advise you to name only formal co-investigators, consultants, and collaborators as key personnel. Avoid the temptation to list largely uninvolved people or suggest reviewers.
New Funding Opportunities
- RFA-AI-16-080, Systems Biology: The Next Generation for Infectious Diseases (U19)
- NIAID-DAIDS-NIHAI2016075, Nonhuman Primate Virology Laboratory for AIDS Vaccine Research and Development
- PAR-17-056, Investigator-Initiated Extended Clinical Trial (R01)
- PAR-17-057, Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D43)
- RFA-AI-16-078, Limited Competition: Clinical Trials in Organ Transplantation in Children (CTOT-C): Mechanistic Ancillary Studies (U01)
- RFA-AI-16-086, Pilot Clinical Trials Targeting HIV-1 Reservoirs in Children (U01)
- NIAID-DAIDS-NIHAI2016069, Reagent Resource Support Program for AIDS Vaccine Development
See other announcements at Opportunities & Announcements.
Send suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario