The Division of Drug Information (DDI)- serving the public by providing information on human drug products and drug product regulation by FDA.
FDA's Division of Drug Information has posted new Drug Safety Podcasts for Healthcare Professionals. Click on the following links to read transcripts and listen to podcasts.
- FDA evaluating the risk of burns and scars with Zecuity (sumatriptan) migraine patch.
- FDA warns about serious bleeding risk with over-the-counter antacid products containing aspirin.
- FDA warns about serious heart problems with high doses of the antidiarrheal medicine loperamide (Imodium), including from abuse and misuse.
- Update: FDA evaluating the risk of burns and scars with Zecuity (sumatriptan) migraine patch.
- FDA strengthens kidney warnings for diabetes medicines canagliflozin (Invokana, Invokamet) and dapagliflozin (Farxiga, Xigduo XR).