March 18, 2015, NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Anatomy of a Funding Opportunity Announcement If you find that getting through a FOA is a daunting task, it might help to familiarize yourself with the parts and sections of a FOA so you know what to expect and learn why each is important. Read the full article.
Opportunities and Resources
R01 Grants Still Available to Study Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases NIAID has reissued the Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R01) funding opportunity announcement.Read the full article.
Funding for Video Games, Web Sites, Mobile Apps, Networking Sites, Virtual Worlds... You could receive up to $200,000 each year for up to two years under a cooperative agreement with NIH to develop interactive digital media that solves a significant public health problem. Read the full article.
In The News
Additional Instruction for Applicants Using Subawards A note for applicants using subawards: You will experience system processing errors on your SF 424 (R&R) Budget form if you leave inactive budget periods blank on the subaward form. Read the full article.
- Extended Period for Public Comments on Clinical Trials Registration and Results Submission
- Submit SBIR/STTR Applications for the April 6, 2015, Omnibus Deadline
Test Your Knowledge of NIAID Vocab Need a refresher on NIAID’s terminology? Take our quiz and pay close attention to the explanations after each answer.Read the full article.
- Since a progress report is due annually for all funded NIH projects, should the final progress report cover progress over the entire period of performance or progress made in only the final year of funding?
- What dictates whether AIDS dates apply to an application? For example, would a fellowship application with an AIDS-related project qualify?
New Funding Opportunities
- PA-15-137, Administrative Supplements for Research on HIV/AIDS and Aging
- RFA-AI-15-009, Limited Competition: National Biocontainment Laboratories (NBLs) Operations Support
- PAR-15-131, Global Infectious Disease Research Administration Development Award for Low- and Middle-Income Country Institutions
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to email@example.com.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario